Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

For Tomorrow We Die Book Concept

Uh, hey… Long time no see for sure! I’ve got this a-ma-zing novel idea for NaNoWriMo, so nobody take it!!

In fact, here’s a tentative blurb:

“I forgot who I really was a long time ago.” With those words, Emma Redrick’s story begins. Emma lives in a fractured society- one where everyone is sent off to die on their fifteenth birthday. No questions, no arguments. They just come pick you up at noon on your special day. Sometimes, people are dragged off kicking and screaming. Others go willingly. But Emma is special. She doesn’t plan on going at all.

Hahahaha I love suspense blurbs… And I might release the first chapter sooner or later if I have the time. I’d hate to make everyone’s life terrible with the suspense…

Loves – Bethany


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment