Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Fears: Story 1- The TreeHouse

I grabbed my friend and ran outside into the woods. We were heading to the log cabin that was in a bunch of trees. It was the perfect tree house! It was noon so it would be light outside! We were going to see what we could do with it. When we got there the ladder hanged and was broken in some parts. Me and my friend went around to find something to get the ladder lower. When I found a stick I smiled and we went back. But when we did the ladder was gone. I was confused but still tried climbing up. When we got up the place seemed darker. Way darker. Hardly any light hit the tree house. I shrugged and walked inside. The floor creaked but I knew it was old so I never cared. My friend was shaking and I just laughed. She didn’t think it was funny but I did. I found a light and turned it on. When I looked around I found this old doll. It was pretty and neatly dressed. I held it in my arms and smiled as my friend screamed. “What’s your problem Hannah?” She couldn’t speak as she was pointing behind me. I turned around but nothing was there. “What’s your-” I turned around and dropped the doll screaming. Hannah was dead! She was on the ground a knife in her back. “HANNAH!!!” I ran to where we came in but the entrance wasn’t there anymore. I looked around spotting an ax. I picked it up and slammed it into the wall. I kept slamming the wall until I could fit through the whole. I got out and there was no way down but to jump. I held onto the ledge tight as I didn’t want to jump. Nothing was there as the normal sounds of the forest was there so I started to relax. Maybe it wasn’t Hannah. Maybe it was just… Oh, I didn’t know. It was Hannah and I knew it. I just sat on the edge and took out my phone. I was shaking as I typed up 911. I called them telling them what happened and they said they would be right there. I started to close my phone as something covered my mouth and threw my phone out of my hands. I was starting to sweat with fear as it picked me up by the head and next thing I know i’m falling down, down, down. I hit the bottom with a giant crack realizing I broke bones. Everything was going hazy as something sparked in my view as pain shot through me as I knew I only had seconds. A knife was stabbed into my stomach and I was grabbing the ground for my life. As the demon was gone and everything came to a big STOP.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment