Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

Yes I Just Wrote A Poem About A Girls Week.

I scream

I cuss

I hate

I break

My stomach aches

My head spins

My throat tightens

My feet loosen

My hands clench

And so much of the rest

I cant stop it.

I didn’t want it

But it came.

Because it had to.

God why do you hate me?

We go through it over and over

but yet its worse each time

Only if we had less things to deal with.

How about a text?

Maybe hunger or rest?

Im tired of this mess!

Bitchy

Touchy

and very very tired.

Why did God do this?

We argue we complain

We swear each day-

If i didnt have to go through this-

but its life.

Too young in the beginning.

makes sense in the end.

At least when your expecting- it sort of ends.

You can look around.

You can sigh and complain.

Wonder which ones are the same.

This tells you now.

how bored I am

Writing a poem.

About the life we girls have.

it sucks the life out of us.

let me tell you that.

but there’s no better relief-

Then when you wake up.

And all the symptoms have LEFT!

So lets stop sleeping.

Start going.

This is the longest week.

For every girl.

But when next Monday comes.

Were up like a spring.

happy to know-

Its over with this week!

Yes. You may now realize.

I wrote this for all girls.

At least the ones who understand.

What a girls week is.

So good luck to all!

And dont let nature make you fall!

(Yes. Yes. Very weird and inappropriate. I KNOW.

But hey~ If SOMEONE ON DA WROTE ABOUT IT.

I CAN TOO.

All girls relate~ Guys. Just- You dont even know.

So… Dont say a word. Just let us be-

ON OUR VERY TOUCHY WEEK. XD)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment